Thursday, August 19, 2004

waha.this post is dedicated to wanxin.cos her pc broke down.wahaha.boohoo~chinese lesson sat on the table.the whole class.haha.cool~

anyway today stayed back after sch watch em dance..den i became very high after tat.den anyhow dance wif em.wahaha.v fun..was really very high..den i keep pressing the wrong song everyone keep kaobeing me..haha..nice day.den after tat we saw 2/2 dance.den they saw our class de dance.cool~haha.after tat took bus wif wanxin and mandric 180..talked awhile den i alighted and changed bus to 180.

ohya.received a msg from my mum.den everyone saw it and laughed.hey~its funny.but dun tell my mum ok?
" Dear son, mum got cook onio wif eggs for dinner..hm..Yame! "
haha actually she meant:
" Dear son, mum cooked dinner, got onion with eggs.. Ummm.. Yummy! "
wahaha everyone was laughing at my mum.gt home den i told my mum.she was laughing and say v paiseh.haha..cool sia~

-i updated-