Wednesday, August 18, 2004

okay.i dun deny le.i wasn't really sick yesterday.anyway went for choir.going hongkong.=.= kb lo.say europe.my mum told me, if i went genting.den the next trip i will pay for myself.den i was thinking.next trip is europe,so no need to save le.cos it would be impossible for me to save more den 1k in one year.so i keep using the money i have.

so.came yesterday.announced tat it would be hongkong this year.kinda sian diao.cos hongkong as ppl say would be less den 1k? which i would be able to afford if i saved from the beginning of the year.haha.crap.den its like my allowance one month $100?so december ma.den the most i can save is $400.which is impossible to use tat small sum of money to go hongkong.

den i talked to charissa.which was crappy.she say aiya save la.den i say.how to save.den i said maybe can set up a Fang Yi's Charity Fund Drive.den all the money come to me den i can go hongkong.haha.it was all crap.den its like bullshit.so lets hope pathetic face can agitate my dad to give me money to hongkong?boohoO~

nth much happened today.one day nv go sch v luan.haha.so much crap i have had to do de.nvm.all bullshit.stayed back awhile.see dance.after tat went home =)

-i updated-