Monday, May 10, 2004

yoz ppl..hehe..nth much today..chinese..tot the paper 1 was quite easy..haha..den waited for paper 2 to come..den yao lun ran up to class tell me mr seah wanted to see me..reverse** haha...i asked yao lun helped me buy watever he was eating and buy one for me ma..cos i wanted to study in class..haha..den he ran up...tell me mr seah wanna see me..say want to see me eat infront of him..sian diao.haha..den went down..den greet mr seah..i sound v ke lian..say i bought cos got tuition later den must rush straight there..den no time to eat..den he say "cannot..." haha..den left the food there..let me claim later..den we went back for exam..so kind..haha..exam quite diff for me =S

after exam me, zp , zh and yl went to simeng house "study".haha..after tat reuben came..den we played comp and piano..played wif hamster..den i shared my food the one yl bought wif sm..cos too much den look v er xin..lolx..anyway ate it.quite nice..after tat zp,yl and zh left..left me reuben and simeng..den we went inside room..on aircon..sing sing sing..lolx.. play music..play comp etc..haha..crap alot..after tat i left wif reuben..reuben went jec eat food..den i go yy house tuition..v tired..but still ok ba..haha..funny..after tat took bus went home!~

geograpgy and emaths tml..gd lucks guYs see ya~!
-i updated-