Wednesday, May 26, 2004

nth much happen today..morning wake up..mum called..dad called..slp la..tell em v tired..my mum also dun give a damn liao..lolx..den i slp until 9? den sms hsienlee ask her wake up eat breakfast wif me..den she say wanna slp no money..lolx..slap her ah..haha..

anyway eat at home..cook myself..egg+rice.den bathed and put hamster in the paper bag bring to sch..cos i told ernest bring cage..ask him take care one hamster for me..two for me is too much..zz..den it made so much noise on the bus.everyone was looking at me..haha..after tat go choir..mr toh bad mood..haha..hioNG...den sing sing sing..hamster was in store room..zz.nth much happen..den got this new teacher..wa kao..so extra..i think nobody likes her..cos everyone face was like sian diao when she talked..she sucks..yup she sucks..basses didn't do v well today..most prob cos all forgot how to sing le..nvm..sectionals!try and make it better..i must go and learn properly myself later also..

headed home wif man..den saw my old frend..haha..no change..still so rich..take taxi home..after tat went home wif the hamster + a new cage..ernest left the cage in the music room den went home..zzz

-i updated-