Friday, May 21, 2004

did alot of crappy stuff today...morning...6.15..woke up..mum ask me wake up and bath..den i say awhile..cos v tired...so she went off le..after tat my dad at 6.45 ask me wake up and go sch..den i say i v tired..den he went off le..den 8.30...woke up..slp again..slp until 10+ like tat..ooo..3/2 having pe..so sad..playing my computer here..3/2 running 3 rounds around the sch..me in aircon room slping..they all sweating like hell...anyway after tat slp abit again..den do some choir stuffs...after tat about 11.30 bathed..headed for sch cos got sectionals..zz no choice..

after tat reached sch..haha..saw xiuhui..den v funny...den we like long lost frends..after tat we scold each other siao..haha..den saw wx etc etc..they watched bR le..haha..so sad..i nv go watch..was slping at home..so sad seh..after tat went canteen and stuff ba..alot of ppl shocked tat they saw me..den i saw annie lim..hid for awhile..haha..after tat had sectionals...

learn suketi da ne..diff song to learn..v diff.cos bass the notes all v diff to link together..but nevertheless we finished..quite smoothly ba...yy did a great job =) thankS...after tat me and zp headed to the busstop..we call sm..den we decided go chervons...den we called reuben..sm called clarence..den we all met at chervons..play the same usual stuff..still cannot get pass the paranoid in ddR..zZz..

den we went bowling..haha..i show zp, reuben and clarence my curvy ball..but all always go down the drain before it hits the pins..haha..nvm,i will train de..anyway me and reuben played 2 games each..den after tat go arcarde again..play play...after tat i ki siao..decided to walk home from chervons..so i walk walk walk walk..took 1hr 15 mins to walk home..half way got breathing difficulty..think my asthma work up again..zzz..sucks...anyway...quite fun..sky bright bright walk until sky dark dark..haha..oyea..trixia said my bio 51.. zzz i tot i would do v gd for bio de.. zZzz.. bYE byE

-i updated-