Friday, March 04, 2005

hahaha. yup yup~ was super high yesterday. lolx we went k box tat time keep on singing different songs. den she choose this song dunno wat Pink de. den is like Pink sing till "Pi Ku" so sttttupid. wahahha.. ya den went to sch.. so it was like hmm.. i change clothes go to sch.. den she continued staying at home and slp. den it took me a long time to get out of the condo. it was so damn dark den cannot see where i was going. i went the wrong long way. bah crap. haha. den went to sch...

saw ivan on the bus.. den went to sch.. wasn't really tired.. den was still abit high. until chem lesson came. omg.. so boring. so i fell alsp. the whole lesson slping. den tim was like ask me act sick. den i cough cough* den i sneeze with tissue paper. haha. think he tot it was real or something. den i continued slping.. 1 hr.. den woke up blur blur during maths lesson aso. den like tat.. after sch got sectionals etc . bah~ haha. yup tats my day.. went home slpt at 5 on the sofa. dunno why when i got up at 5 in the morning i was in my bed. lolx. scarY~! impossible for my dad to carry me in wat. confirm will sprain his back. lolx unless i flew in myself. bah~ haha

officially right.. i was awake for 24+8 = 32 Hours!! ++ i was still v high without the slp. haha. i should do this more often XD

chills peep! take care =)

-i updated-