Sunday, January 23, 2005

lolx.. k jiahui! let me update.. btw.. loLX thanks for all the tags.. lolx.. and dina.. lolx.. i will study for my ss!! lolX. =P take care.. haha..

this few days i keep going out bah.. lets see.. ok. fine only two days.. lolx.. saturday went orchard den after tat go for concert.. den today jus now go causeway point =) nth much to talk about la. got funny incidents but i lazy blog. cannot ah. wahaha. too lazy.. going to sch tml.. zzz sian. owell.. oya..

jus now took 187 back.. den i listening to mp3 at max volume ( i always do tat ) den came this auntie who sat beside me.. den after a few seconds (was listening to beautiful disaster , very high parts ma) den she look at me in shock and amazement as if my ear is some godly ear tat i can take such loud volume. den i smiled at her. lolx v kindly u know.. den she was like look at me, shake head den turn back. den i sian diao.. zzz. the alighted the next stop..
WATS WRONG WIF LISTENING TO MUSIC LOUDLY!?!?

-i updated-