Monday, November 29, 2004

bAh~quitE late le~ its 12.35am. tsk tsk. watever.. haha. jus feeling kinda empty inside.. like life ish so boring le. so nt meaningful one leh~ like no entertainment onE. tsktsk.. i am so bored.. lazy to blog too. like the chalet really to many things to blog le.. if u all wanna have a very detailed encounter of the 3/2, check out wanxin's blog =). ya. v detailed. like some of the parts v funny also..haha.. trying to be xiaxue arh?~ jkjk. haha.. like tat lo..hmm..

lets see.. i was very bored today.. tat i actually did my chinese homework willingly. can u imagine? the boredom tat drives u to do homework. i know la. some of u find doing homework interesting, fun, filled with joy, watever~ but for me.haha. if nt why u think i would retain huh? bah~

den..ya.. sgidol. peiling jus likes sylvester for some reasons. she keeps on asking me to say sylvester rocks. =.= oya.. and today.. hmm 28th Nov is Mr Toh's bday.. happybday lao ban. muwaha.tsktsk. haha. may all ur wishes come true. and a long lasting relationship =D.

yaya~ den like tat. anyway i am still feeling v empty. nth to do. wat should i do. not much ppl online now.about 20 only. its only like 12.45 ppL!! tsk tsk. all either away, busy, bbl or watever.. if nt is those really like msg le nth to talk about one. den i stay at this page long long lo. nw only talking to wanxin. den my hp confiscated le..boohoo. my mum. last time sms 800++ complain la.. say talk time nv use., its like really only 100min bah.. den its like this month one.. 309 sms wor.. clap clap. ya? i was proud of my self. tsk. den my dad starting kp wif my mum. talk time 400+ min peak. 100+ min off peak.add up 50+ bucks nia. tsk tsk. how i know my free 200 min ish 150 min free for non peak and 50 min for peak. tsk. they nv say properly ma. my fault ah. tsk. oya. my bill is 69bucks++ my dad and mum v angry. lolx.

ya. like tat. so i have no more hp to sms trixia.bah~ haha.bored. nth to do. let me bang head on door. bah~ help me help me. its going to be 1am soon. lets have beer =) heineken is nice.

-i updated-