Wednesday, July 14, 2004

haha.its like xiuhui say my entry all v short lo. so i type long one lo. u better read lo. zzz today morning i nv gel my hair. cos wx say help me style.

i brought wax reach there den got den wx help me style. lolx.dunno wat they do den some ppl were laughing.haha. den more ppl came in.. it was more or less like moulding clay on someone's hair..haha..

den i went down for assembly with tat hair lo.. some ppl kinda shocked..den some ppl like nv realise.. hais. so disappointed..

haha..nvm.anyway after tat after sch den we go library.. yes the same 3/2 ppl.. me,yy,sw,trix,wx,den,man,xh,char.. jo pang seh us. den dewei came afterwards.. kinda fun bah..

everyone was like kping the dj. cos the music damn loud.. den we like jeer when it was like damn loud and cheer when the songs ended..haha.. den after tat slowly one by one left.. den in the end left me xh and wx... we sat awhile.. xh trying to act hard working lo..

den do and do. wx and i slack ba..haha.. after tat we went home.. took bus wif 335. eh long entry.. lolx.. =)

oyes.my ou xiang aka ouxuan nv die. gd job. =) but i dun think linanxing worthy of her. she is like so chio. haha.. anyway nice ending. buais~
-i updated-