Tuesday, June 22, 2004

decided to went chem remedial after much consideration on my bed... sat in AVA threatte.. lmao.. xh hl jo and lynn were damn funny lo.. they kept crapping.. den hl keep disturbing me.. haha.. they all slack..my first time so attentive.. =)

went mac after tat with xh hl jo man yy trix sw wx sara char and eileen.. crapped alot.. so sad den and lynn nt there.. went to linkin park concert.. haha.. told em take pic for me.. they v funny la..den me wx trix and sw went hawker centre.. me and wx buy soya bean one packet..den until v nice.. automatic give me two straws.. for me and wx..
den i wanted to drink again.. uncle smile.. cos me and wx back..den give two straws again..

after tat go back crap with em..damn funny la..haha..crappers.. after tat char eileen and xh went do pro. wx sw trix jo went do pro. yy went home. man went home. me went home. char say 4.30 go her house play badminton. after tat i nv go.. too lazy..haha.. all this ppl v funny la.. thurs going sentosa with em.. lolx..

oyes! after much consideration, kat and jane has given me the name Kyle! =)
-i updated-